President Mahmoud Abbas,
- Declare the independence of Palestine and accept the borders of the two states Palestine and Israel along the armistice line of 1949 with effect from a point of time not later than 2017. It is about time.
- Sue the state of Israel to the ground, before any court of the world. And do not waste one more minute.
- Either you are the president of Palestine or you are not. If not, step down. If you are, act like one.
- Think about that.
- Decide if you want to win or lose. If you want to lose, dissolve your organization. If you want to win, act like that.
President Abbas, Fatah, Palestine Liberation Organization,
- Choose your moral compass and values and hold them. Hold your position.
- Denounce and reject any murder as a murder.
- Don´t create problems. Fix them.
- If you expect any others to act or to do good for the Palestinian people - in the meaning of doing your job for you - you are unfit as representatives.
- Stop listening to "the Americans", meaning the so-called "intelligence" agencies and the State Department. If you get a call from them, hang up. Throw them all out. And don´t replace those guys with their fellows from the "European Union" member states, especially from Germany and France.
- Draw a constitution. Set a date for voting on the Constitution of Palestine, in Palestine, not elsewhere.
- Realize, that your best ally is a hard core of humanity: the hard-core Left, among them the hard-core Jewish Left.
Joint List of Israel,
- You are, in fact, the only parlamentary opposition of Israel and the third biggest parlamentarian group in Knesset. You bear a great responsibility, exercise interfaith, interethnic and international cooperation and symbolize the possible future of a Republic of Israel. Don´t forget that. Do your job. Stick together.
- Cooperate with President Abbas, Fatah and the P.L.O. in the cause of independence of Palestine and demand from them to respect international law and Israeli lives.
- Don´t expect any thank. Don´t expect any fairness. You have to be what you expect to be. March on.
All of you, listen:
Good luck to all of us.